BOOK NOW to ensure yourself the best dates in the 2020-2021 season! Officially announced dates for the Mississippi duck season are Saturday, September 12th thru Sunday, September 27th for Early Teal Season with Regular Duck Season beginning on Friday, November 27, 2020 thru Sunday, November 29, 2020. Duck season continues on Friday, December 4, 2020 thru Sunday, December 6, 2020 and finishes up on the dates of Wednesday, December 9, 2020 thru Sunday, January 31, 2021.
2020-2021 Waterfowl Season [Rates / Booking]
* Friday, November 27th thru Sunday, November 29th.
* Friday, December 4th thru Sunday, December 6th.
* Wednesday, December 9th thru Sunday, January 31st.
* Youth/Veteran/Active Military Waterfowl Days are Saturday, November 16th and Saturday, February 8th.
2020 – 2021 Deer Season [Rates / Booking]
* Archery: Tuesday, October 1st thru Friday, January 31st.
* Youth Gun Season: Saturday, November 9th thru Friday, January 31st.
* Gun: Saturday, November 23rd thru Friday, January 31st.
White Oak Hunting Service is located in Dundee, MS, in Tunica County, right in the heart of the Mississippi flyway. Every year, thousands of waterfowl migrate to the Mississippi Delta and because of our close proximity to the Mississippi River, Coldwater River and Arkabutla Reservoir, our location is prime hunting ground for ducks, as well as geese. We have pits and blinds located in bean, milo and rice fields, as well as flooded timber holes.
We are in our tenth year at White Oak Hunting Service. Our goal is to provide high-quality hunts that are both safe and enjoyable. From the moment you arrive, you will be greeted with the utmost in southern hospitality. We will provide experienced hunting guides, decoys, transportation to/from the blinds for you and your guests … all adding up to an unforgettable experience. For an all-inclusive stay, we can also provide lodging and meals during your stay. (Check out our LODGING page for rates.) We welcome bringing your children along on hunts and if you like, you can even bring your hunting dog to retrieve.
Currently, WOHS books hunts for waterfowl, as well as deer.