BOOK NOW to ensure yourself the best dates remaining in the 2023-2024 season! Officially announced dates for the Mississippi duck season are Saturday, September 9th thru Sunday, September 24th for Early Teal Season with Regular Duck Season beginning on Friday, November 24th, 2023 thru Sunday, November 26th, 2023. Duck season continues on Friday, December 1st, 2023 thru Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 and finishes up on the dates of Saturday, December 9th, 2023 thru Wednesday, January 31st, 2024.
2023-2024 Waterfowl (Duck) Season [Rates / Booking]
* Saturday, September 9th thru Sunday, September 24th (Teal Only).
* Friday, November 24th thru Sunday, November 26th.
* Friday, December 1st thru Sunday, December 3rd.
* Saturday, December 9th thru Wednesday, January 31st (2024).
* Youth/Veteran/Active Military Waterfowl Days are Saturday, February 3rd and Sunday, February 4th (2024).
2023-2024 Deer Season [Rates / Booking]
* MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR THREE AND FIVE DAY ALL INCLSIVE DEER HUNTING PACKAGES
* Archery: Saturday, September 30th thru Wednesday, January 31st (2024).
* Youth Gun Season: Saturday, November 4th thru Wednesday, January 31st (2024).
* Gun: Saturday, November 18th thru Wednesday, January 31st (2024).
We are in our 12th year at White Oak Hunting Service. Our goal is to provide high-quality hunts that are both safe and enjoyable. From the moment you arrive, you will be greeted with the utmost in southern hospitality. We will provide you some of the most experienced hunting guides in the Mississippi Delta, decoys, transportation to/from the blinds for you and your guests … all adding up to an unforgettable experience. For an all-inclusive experience, we can provide lodging and meals for the duration of your stay. (Check out our LODGING page for rates.) We welcome bringing your children along on hunts and if you like and you can even bring your own hunting dog to retrieve.
White Oak Hunting Service is located in Dundee, MS, in close proximity to Tunica, in Tunica County, right in the heart of the Mississippi flyway. Every year, thousands of waterfowl migrate to the Mississippi Delta and because of our close proximity to the Mississippi River, Coldwater River, and Arkabutla Reservoir, our location is prime hunting ground for ducks, as well as geese. We have pits and blinds located in bean, corn, and rice fields, as well as flooded timber holes to ensure we’re set up where the ducks are.
In addition to our field blinds, we also offer green timber hunting on private land. Our timber is home to abundant waterfowl, making it an ideal setup for hunters wanting to see mallards drop through the trees. The rich, shaded habitats not only attract a wide variety of species but also add an extra layer of excitement and unpredictability to the hunt. Our seasoned guides are well-versed in the tactics of green timber hunting and are eager to share their knowledge with both seasoned and novice hunters alike.
Currently, WOHS books hunts for duck and other waterfowl, as well as deer.