!! CALL PHIL TODAY – 901-674-1132 – 2022/2023 DATES ARE FILLING UP FAST !!
BOOK NOW to ensure yourself the best dates remaining in the 2022-2023 season! Officially announced dates for the Mississippi duck season are Saturday, September 10th thru Sunday, September 25th for Early Teal Season with Regular Duck Season beginning on Friday, November 25th, 2022 thru Sunday, November 27th, 2022. Duck season continues on Friday, December 2nd, 2022 thru Sunday, December 4th, 2022 and finishes up on the dates of Friday, December 9th, 2022 thru Tuesday, January 31st, 2022.
2022-2023 Waterfowl (Duck) Season [Rates / Booking]
* Saturday, September 10th thru Sunday, September 25th (Teal Only).
* Friday, November 25th thru Sunday, November 27th.
* Friday, December 2nd thru Sunday, December 4th.
* Friday, December 9th thru Tuesday, January 31st (2023).
* Youth/Veteran/Active Military Waterfowl Days are Saturday, February 4th and Sunday, February 5th (2023).
2022-2023 Deer Season [Rates / Booking]
* MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR THREE AND FIVE DAY ALL INCLSIVE DEER HUNTING PACKAGES
* Archery: Saturday, October 1st thru Tuesday, January 31st (2023).
* Youth Gun Season: Saturday, November 5th thru Tuesday, January 31st (2023).
* Gun: Saturday, November 19th thru Tuesday, January 31st (2023).
White Oak Hunting Service is located in Dundee, MS, in close proximity to Tunica, in Tunica County, right in the heart of the Mississippi flyway. Every year, thousands of waterfowl migrate to the Mississippi Delta and because of our close proximity to the Mississippi River, Coldwater River and Arkabutla Reservoir, our location is prime hunting ground for ducks, as well as geese. We have pits and blinds located in bean, milo and rice fields, as well as flooded timber holes to ensure we’re set up where the ducks are.
We are in our tenth year at White Oak Hunting Service. Our goal is to provide high-quality hunts that are both safe and enjoyable. From the moment you arrive, you will be greeted with the utmost in southern hospitality. We will provide you some of the most experienced hunting guides in the Mississippi Delta, decoys, transportation to/from the blinds for you and your guests … all adding up to an unforgettable experience. For an all-inclusive stay, we can also provide lodging and meals during your stay. (Check out our LODGING page for rates.) We welcome bringing your children along on hunts and if you like, you can even bring your hunting dog to retrieve.
Currently, WOHS books hunts for duck and other waterfowl, as well as deer.