- $250/person; maximum of 4 hunters per guide for a guided AM hunt [Children Under the Age of 10 Hunt FREE with a Paid Adult. Children 11-18 are only $150.]
- Single Day Lease for Pits / Blinds; $450/day on weekdays and $550/day on weekend [Unguided]
- $225/person for 1/2 day. $275 for a full day.
- Bucks must be a 125 class or better or you may harvest a doe.
- We have plenty of deer in the 140-160 class available to harvest.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- ATV Transportation to/from location (where needed)
- Experienced Guides
- Blind, Pit or Timber Hunts
- Deer Stands and Shooting Houses
WHAT YOU NEED
- State Hunting License
- Federal/State Duck Stamp
- Guns and Shells
- Camo Clothing
- Deer Hunters will need to provide their own “hunter’s orange” vest/hat.
- Phil Cagle – Manager of White Oak Hunting Service
- Phone: 901-674-1132
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org